DayMares - Drama
Willow is narcoleptic and due to an incident at the age of fifteen that inadvertently caused her mothers death, she was sent away. Now almost twenty years later, she is brought back into the lives of her sister and father as they try to make amends.
Touched - Faith - Based Drama
After a car crash a child discovers he has the gift of divine touch, the ability to restore people's faith in God. All he searches for is a homeless man so he can restore his lost faith before he kills himself, but his parents have plans to exploit his gifts for money.
Don't You Forget About Me - Comedy / Drama
When four high-school friends get together to mourn a fifth, they relive the arrogance and freedom of their youth. Their teenage children who they brought along mirror the angst and hardships that the parents went through at their age.
The Paper Changer
An Alcatraz inmate communicates with a young child through a series of letters left under rocks in an attempt to nurture a relationship and fill a hole left by his missing daughter.
Dinosaur Girl - Drama / Thriller
A grieving father wants to take revenge on the drug company’s incognito president for inadvertently killing his daughter. Desperate to exact revenge, he kidnaps the first person he sees who can identify him and forces him into pulling the trigger, not realizing it’s indeed the Company President himself.
• Cinequest Screenwriting Competition, Semi-finalist, 2013
• Sacramento Film Festival, Official Selection, 2012
• Los Angeles Film & Script Festival, Honorable Mention, 2011
• The Alaska International Film Awards, Honorable Mention, 2011
• World Fest - Houston, Finalist, 2011
• Writemovies 27, Quarterfinalist, 2011
• Newport International Film Festival, Finalist, 2011